Recipe for Low-FODMAP Cakepops. Read the recipe below!
Preparation time: 60 minutes
For 40-50 cake pops (about 8-12 servings) you will need:
- 200 grams of vegetable butter (+ extra for greasing)
- 200 grams self-raising flour (Low-Fodmap or gluten-free)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (8 grams)
- 4 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 120 grams white chocolate
- 50 grams milk/dark chocolate
- 125 grams of Oreos
Extra: A cake pop machine or silicone cake pop molds, a mixer and cake pop sticks (optional).
- If you use silicone molds, preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Grease the molds in advance with a little butter. If you use a cake pop machine then it will need to be warmed up for 5 minutes. The cake pop machine can be greased with a little butter or oil shortly beforehand.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the vegetable butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and the pinch of salt to a smooth batter. Then add the eggs one by one and mix well.
- Add the self-raising flour and mix with a mixer on the highest speed for about 2 to 3 minutes to a light batter.
- Fill the molds of the cake pop machine or silicone molds to just below the edge. You can use two spoons for this or use a piping bag.
- If you use the silicone molds, place them in the oven and bake the cake pops for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown and done. In the cakepop machine bake the cakepops for about 6 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Turn them halfway and check with a skewer to see if they are well done. Repeat until you have used all the batter. Then let the cake pops cool off well.
- Finely crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or by hand into small pieces.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and melt using a bain-marie. Dip the cake pops halfway into the chocolate. Then sprinkle them with the crumbled Oreo cookies.
- Then also melt the milk or dark chocolate using a bain-marie and ‘drizzle’ the chocolate over all the cakepops. You can also use a small piping bag with a very fine nozzle.
- Let the chocolate harden and your cakepops are ready! You can also put sticks into the cakepops.