Fancy a delicious dessert? Try this delicious tiramisu made with lactose-free mascarpone and lactose/fructose-free biscuits. Use our lactase drops to make this delicious tiramisu. Read the recipe below:
Preparation time: 25 minutes + 2 hours rising time
Ingredients for 4-6 persons:
- 3 or 24 drops of lactase drops
- 500 gram mascarpone cheese
- 125 ml lactose-free crème fraîche, stirred
- 4 egg yolks
- 75 grams of sugar from dried glucose syrup
- 2 tbsp whisky
- 200 ml espresso coffee
- 175 grams low FODMAP biscuits
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Additional requirements: a mixer or food processor with a whisk
How do you make it?
- Add 3 drops of lactase to the mascarpone cheese and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours. Now the mascarpone is largely lactose-free and you can use it. Want to get started right away? Then add 24 drops of lactase to the mascarpone. You can now use the mascarpone straight away.
- Beat the egg yolks and the sugar with a mixer or in the food processor with a whisk for 3-4 minutes until white and creamy. Beat the mascarpone through the egg yolk mixture with the mixer and also briefly beat in the crème fraîche.
- In a bowl, stir the whisky through the espresso. Dip half the biscuits into it one by one and place them, with the coffee side up, as a single layer in the baking dish. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over them. Make another layer with the rest of the coffee, the biscuits and the mascarpone.
- Cover the tiramisu and leave it to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Take the tiramisu out of the fridge shortly before serving. Sprinkle the tiramisu with the cocoa powder.