Not sure what to eat tonight? Make this delicious lactose-free vegetable quiche! Besides being full of vegetables and therefore very healthy, it’s also delicious!
Preparation time: 25 minutes + 45 minutes oven time
For 1 quiche you need:
- 1 drop of lactase
- 200 ml cooking cream
- 200 grams green beans, chopped
- 200 grams carrots, sliced
- 100 grams of zucchini, in half slices
- 6 slices of puff pastry, defrosted
- 10 grams breadcrumbs
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 100 grams grated mature cheddar cheese
- Pepper and salt
Extra: a greased quiche baking tin of 24-26 cm diameter
- Add 1 drop of lactase to the cream and leave it in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Now the cream is largely lactose free and you can use it.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cook the green beans, carrot and zucchini for about 3 minutes in water with a little salt. Then drain them well using a sieve.
- Line the baking tin with the slices of puff pastry and press the seams together well. Press excess puff pastry onto the edge. Prick the bottom with a fork and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Divide the drained vegetables over it.
- Beat the eggs with the cream and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake the quiche for 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm. This quiche also tastes great cold!