After previously sharing a delicious recipe for pizza Quattro Stagioni, today we are sharing a recipe for Pizza Margherita. This pizza is ready to enjoy within 20 minutes because we use a ready-to-use gluten-free, low-FODMAP pizza base.
Ingredients for 1 pizza:
- Gluten-free pizza base (e.g. from Schär)
- 80 ml tomato passata
- Lactose-free mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions on the pizza base packaging.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato passata over the pizza crust.
- Cover the sauce with slices of lactose-free mozzarella cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven according to package directions or until the mozzarella is bubbling and the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the pizza and garnish with fresh basil leaves.