lactose and fructose-free cheesecake
Recipe for a delicious lactose and fructose-free Cheesecake! Read the recipe below:
Preparation time: 20 minutes + 45 minutes oven time + 2 hours cooling time
For the cake base you will need:
- 250 grams of lactose and fructose-free biscuits
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 60 grams of lactose-free butter, melted
For the filling you will need:
- 500 grams of lactose-free cream cheese (or made lactose-free yourself with our lactase drops) at room temperature
- 125 grams of lactose-free sour cream
- 30 grams of flour, sifted
- 1 gram salt
- 270 grams of sugar (from dried glucose syrup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
Extra requirements: a mixer or food processor (with whisk), a springform pan of 20-22 cm diameter.
How do you make this Cheesecake?
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Grease the springform pan and line the base with baking paper.
- For the base, pulse the biscuits in the food processor, add the cinnamon and butter and pulse again briefly.
- Put the biscuit mixture in the springform pan and press it down well with a spoon. Put this in the fridge.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese with a mixer or in the food processor with a whisk until soft and fluffy.
- Add the flour and salt and beat briefly. Briefly beat in the sugar, sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Briefly beat in the eggs, one at a time. Spoon the cream filling onto the biscuit base and glaze.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45-60 minutes in the preheated oven. The cheesecake is done when it is stiff but still slightly wobbly in the middle.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door open. After this, put it in the fridge. After this, you can take it out of the mould.
And your cheesecake is ready! Enjoy!