fructose free granola
Make this delicious granola to go with yogurt or cottage cheese. This granola is fructose free and can be kept fresh in a sealed air-tight jar.
Preparation time: 10 minutes + 25 minutes oven time
For approximately 700 grams of granola you need:
- 300 grams (basic) muesli
- 100 grams oats
- 150 grams nuts, coarsely chopped
- 125 grams seeds and kernel mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 grams salt
- 100 grams rice syrup
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the muesli, oats, nuts, seed and kernel mix, cinnamon powder and salt in a bowl.
Heat the rice syrup and pour it over the muesli mixture. Stir this so everything is mixed well with the rice syrup.
- Spread this over a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake the granola for about 25 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown, stirring the mixture every 5 minutes to prevent burning.
- Take the baking sheet out of the oven and transfer the granola from the baking paper onto a plate. Then let it cool completely.
- Once completely cooled, store the granola in a tightly sealed jar.
Try adding 2-3 tablespoons of granola to a bowl of (lactose-free) yoghurt or cottage cheese and maybe add some fresh fruit.