Fancy a delicious dessert? Try making this delicious tiramisu made from lactose-free mascarpone and lactose/fructose-free biscuits. Make this delicious tiramisu using our lactase drops. Read the recipe below:
Preparation time: 25 minutes + 2 hours setting time
Ingredients for 4-6 people:
- 3 or 24 drops of lactase drops
- 500 grams of mascarpone
- 125 ml of lactose-free crème fraîche, stirred loosely
- 4 egg yolks
- 75 grams of dried glucose syrup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of whisky
- 200 ml of espresso coffee
- 175 grams of lactose- and fructose-free biscuits
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
Extra requirements: a mixer or food processor with a whisk
How to make it:
- Add 3 drops of lactase into the mascarpone and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours. Now the mascarpone is mostly lactose-free and you can use it. Want to get started right away? Then put 24 drops of lactase in the mascarpone. You can now use the mascarpone straight away.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar with a mixer or in the food processor with a whisk for 3-4 minutes until white and creamy. Beat the mascarpone through the egg yolk mixture with a mixer and briefly beat in the crème fraîche as well.
- In a small bowl, stir the whisky through the espresso. Dip half the biscuits into it one by one and place them coffee-side up as 1 layer in the baking dish. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture on top. So make another layer with the rest of the coffee, biscuits and mascarpone.
- Let the tiramisu set in the fridge, covered, for at least 2 hours. Take the tiramisu out of the fridge shortly before serving. Sprinkle the tiramisu with the cocoa powder.